Thread: 06 2500 silverado turbo

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up 06 2500 silverado turbo

gt45 turbo 2bar os done p59 ecm Fast 85lbs injectors that im lost for data to imput for injectors any help would be greatly appreciated im new to this so any and all help to get this running better is great
    Attached Files Attached Files

Posting a new thread every other day with similar questions isn't helping you. You already have a thread about your injectors, why not just continue posting there.

Or better yet, throw those injectors in the tool box and buy quality injectors with known data.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    my bad just trying to get what I have working

Senior Tuner
    Here's a good base file for you. The injector data is the best I have for the FAST injectors.

current tune turbo 06 2500kwmod.hpt

Tuner in Training
    thank you very much I am super thankful

Tuner in Training
    Ok I loaded up that tune and it started and died could it be my ve table being all messed up as for why it would not run? Looking for any ideas

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arj1320 View Post
    Ok I loaded up that tune and it started and died could it be my ve table being all messed up as for why it would not run? Looking for any ideas
    Do you still have the stock cam in the engine? Stock intake manifold and throttle body?

Are there any DTC's?

Tuner in Training
    Yes sir it?s 100% a stock motor stock everything just turbo and injectors done to it, I finally broke down and got a dyno apt and a speed density tune set up for sat at 1pm. The first log I put up and tune file it ran but was lean and and ran goofy but I guess I?ll just gimp it to the dyno and let them take care of it I greatly appreciated your help and assistance

Tuner in Training
    I didn?t look for any codes but I can try and load that tune again and see what comes up once again thanks for your support and I?ll up load the final tune file and log after I get it tuned for anyone that has fast injectors can use the data