Thread: possible to combine different logs into single view

possible to combine different logs into single view

i have a log from this morning and this evening from the same tune. i want to combine the two so i can see averages, etc. would this be possible and if so how could i combine them?

so no way to Merge logs without exporting to CSV and doing some funny business?

Tuner
    What I do is go into folder where the log is and double click it to open,once opened,go back and open the other you want to see.Open each file how you want to compare.Put your mouse button on the tool bar where the program is and both mini versions will be there just hold your pointer on one mini and it will be open full screen and then move to the other mini and it will show.Both programs need to be full screen to begin with for each to show full. This is hard to explain on how I do it, I hope you can understand.But it is easy to compare each file like that.

i get what you're saying...just trying to utilize VCM Scanner to combine and average all data values for multiple logs i have for a given map across 1 or more days.

Tuner in Training
    Was this ever answered? Have been looking for a way to concatenate multiple log files so that histograms can be averaged. Helpful when logging road trips and have to stop for gas, and want to continue collecting data after fillup to use for averaging, and general histogram usage as a combined whole...

Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Any news when "overlay" of several Vcm Scan logs will be available?
    It sucks that's such expensive product lack this function. It drives me nuts, when tuning.