Thread: Dual 90mm DBW tuning

Dual 90mm DBW tuning

Hello all, I am in the process of getting my blower onto the 6.0l using the e38 PCM. I will be running dual 90mm LS3, using the TorqueRush X2 controller. It will essentially a mirror box...matches the other based on commanded position. This is a 2 bar SD OS, with a 2bar MAP sensor, 850cc injectors, e85, air-to-water intercooler.

To this point, it has been without the blower installed, just NA for break in and keeping some use while working out the rest of the details on the blower. I have it running now through about 3k rpm, but never touched PE or large throttle positions...just intended to make it safe to get to the tuner when the time comes.

My question relates to tuning for the extra throttle body and area, especially at idle. ETC scaller is set now in the 5600-ish range (stock), with a max available of 8100-ish. So I cant just double it. I am thinking it best to max it out, then using the pedel vs thottle position table to allow for more fidelity at light throttles and cruise.

Anything else i should be concerned with...just trying to get it to the tuner locally so they can work it out properly. Course VE table will need to be adjusted.

~Ryan
    Charleston, SC
    Last edited by rcodea1; 12-17-2019 at 10:03 AM.