Thread: TorqueRush X2 Dual DBW Throttle Controler

TorqueRush X2 Dual DBW Throttle Controler

Has anyone used the x2 and willing to share some helpful hints? I am just starting the to delve into the software and process for tuning it. My goal is to allow the second throttle to remain closed until above cruise speeds, then start opening it at a faster rate so both reach ~80% at the same time and move together thereafter.

I will be using this on a 6-71 blower and ls3 throttles, so both throttles will share the volume for all 8 cylinders. My thought with this strategy is to allow single throttle manners at low load but extra airflow above the 40% throttle or so.

I have reached out to TR directly, but wanted to get some insight from those whom are using it already.

~Ryan
    Charleston, SC

Hey brother I see your further along than you were begging of the year I?m actually starting the venture of dual DBWs as well I don?t have anything to share more or less wanting to follow your progress and hope to get some insight. I?m guessing the x2 is all you found to support your dual DBW with out going to the stand alone I have the 6l80 as well that can be an option you just have to piggy back off the e38 with the hollley but I?m not wanting to do that either

just got it running this weekend....short 10 minutes idle trying to get things up. The X2 seems to be working flawlessly thus far, but very limited experience. just 4 wires to splice into the stock throttle, then the normal 6 wires to terminate to the secondary throttle, and a power and ground. pretty easy.

Hope to have some logs and data to show shortly...first need to sort a fuel pressure sensor issue.

~Ryan
    Charleston, SC