Thread: Issues seeing data for pids

Issues seeing data for pids

WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP MY SCANNER IS NOT READING RPM OR MAP AND MAF ALONG WITH KR ANY ADVICE GUYS?
    IM NOT SURE WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT I AM THINKING AFTER AN UPDATE. I noticed its not operating with 07 nnbs and up models.
    Last edited by Lone_mfkn_wolf; 12-27-2019 at 01:04 PM.

scanner

Attachment 95424 this is my current scanner layout if you guys can try it out and let me know

Best thing to do is to remove the channels in question. Then re-poll for supported parameters under the vehicle tab while connected to the vehicle. Then go back and add those specific channels to the main channels list.

See if that does anything for you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Best thing to do is to remove the channels in question. Then re-poll for supported parameters under the vehicle tab while connected to the vehicle. Then go back and add those specific channels to the main channels list.

See if that does anything for you.
    I had the same issue with my scanner. I did what you suggested and got everything back but AFR (reported from wideband). Added the channel from Serial Port > AEM > AEM- AFR. When I click the red dot to log, AFR disappears from the left hand list of monitored data. Any thoughts?

Repoll seems to help Thanks guys

repoll usually always works for me. If that doesn't work, then re-add channels.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires