Thread: 05 lq4 iat temp ?

Tuner in Training

05 lq4 iat temp ?

Hello I have a 06 lq4 with a 05 Yukon Denali tune for a lq4 it is in my 1938 Oldsmobile business coupe I?ve hooked up bluedriver for live data and noticed when I was in traffic the iat was 104 min and max 238 and I noticed when you stood on it it was lacking power as of right now the intake is over the intake I?ve been thanking of trying to get it out of the engine bay but their isn?t a lot of room.

My question is when does the computer start pulling timing and how much do you thank it?s pulling?

Also does anyone know the stock placement of the maf ?
    Where I place the maf I get a lean code bank one and bank 2 only at idle when I?m driving it doesn?t set a code only when I stop for a few idling .

I don?t have hp tuners yet just blue driver and it doesn?t log it any ideas it a completely stock tune just with vats deleted and smog things

Thank you kelly

Tuner in Training
    image.jpg here is a few pics

Tuner in Training
    Another pic image.jpg

Anything above 86-90 degrees intake temps and the computer pulls timing. Off hand I don't know the max value but it starts off around 1-2 degrees and stops around 10-12ish depending on the calibration. Obviously as temps rise the more timing it pulls.

The stock MAF in a truck is placed at the airbox, so intake temps stay down because of that. If you are getting lean codes, you have a leak in your intake plumbing somewhere.

Or you have a fuel pressure problem at idle causing the trims to rise. You need 58psi of fuel pressure all the time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.