Thread: Will an unlock for the T93 be offered???

Will an unlock for the T93 be offered???

Will there be an unlock service available for the new body style 19-20 Sierra, silverados? My trucks transmission sucks so bad I?m ready to sell it with only 4100 miles on it. Just an update if it will even be attempted would be huge! I can wait but if it?s not going to happen I?m selling the truck. Thanks for all the help folks.

Tuner
    a little off topic, but ever since gm introduced the 8l90 and 8l45 they have just sent these trucks out with crappy trans tunes. It makes me wonder if they are epa approved shift points and shift strategies and be damned with how it drives.

freaking weird.

My biggest issue with my truck is not dropping into first at a complete stop unless I wait 3-5 seconds. If my speedo is not at 0 for 3-5 seconds it stays in 2nd. This doesn’t see like a big deal until people behind you honk because I’m Lilly gagging asking around, or my real reason I pull out in front of someone after rolling 1-2 MPH and the truck lugs severely because it’s in second and won’t go. Now this is exemplified immensely with a trailer. It still does it in tow mode!!! With a trailer it’s horrible. I loved the way the truck shifter when I bought it but I had gm reprogram the trans and now it’s crazy as hell on the shifts. If HPtunners doesn’t offer an unlock I’m trading it in no doubt!

I don’t mind waiting I just need to know if it’s even being attempted. I love my truck and plan on headers with a Whipple. But not with these trans issues