Thread: sport mode/ amax and other questions?

sport mode/ amax and other questions?

So if i understand this correctly aggression 3 is sport mode so if i want to increase shift point i need to update maps 3, 8, 13, 23 for both variant 1 and 0? For manual mode maps 27 & 40. What maps show AMAX mode? When i look at shift pattern mapping what do the colors green, yellow, orange indicate?
    Thanks

no one?

Advanced Tuner
    post your file so we can see what version you're working with

stock TCU file 2011 A4

Trying to attach file stock tcu file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bb-tt; 02-18-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bb-tt View Post
    So if i understand this correctly aggression 3 is sport mode so if i want to increase shift point i need to update maps 3, 8, 13, 23 for both variant 1 and 0? For manual mode maps 27 & 40. What maps show AMAX mode? When i look at shift pattern mapping what do the colors green, yellow, orange indicate?
    Thanks
    On my 2011 B8 Q5 w/2.0T and ZF8spd, "Aggression 3" is Sport Mode. Mine uses map 8 the majority of the time, and occasionally 3. I updated them all proportionally to follow the same shift point updates if it uses 13, 18, 23 in other hill/accel modes.

Your car version (e.g. sedan, wagon, etc) probably only uses 1 of the 2 shift variants. Mine used variant 1 maps exclusively.

Thanks, need to create a ticket and send some logs in it does not appear that it is reading everything correctly

edit: deleted post
    Last edited by bb-tt; 04-17-2020 at 06:57 PM.