Thread: Lost Pids randomly

Tuner in Training

Lost Pids randomly

I have a 2019 SS A10 and trying to figure out why the scanner no longer shows what gear I am in as it used to a week ago.
    On top of that it will randomly drop off all my pids except for o2 voltage and the rest are grey x;ed. I have tried new beta version and standard version restarted my surface go pro laptop and unplugged mpvi2 with no change but after several attempts or just luck it will randomly work again with PIDs although no gear selector

It was also showing me making 4,000hp at idle then 0 when I began to drive... Thinking it must be electrical gremlin?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you repoll for supported parameters under the vehicles tab too?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Did you repoll for supported parameters under the vehicles tab too?
    Yes multiple times and usually need to do that on occasion with my AEM x-series.

Another thing I just remembered is in the scan special functions its like it thinks my car is a manual. I dont see the options I once did to re-learn trans and such.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by floridanick View Post
    I have a 2019 SS A10 and trying to figure out why the scanner no longer shows what gear I am in as it used to a week ago.
    On top of that it will randomly drop off all my pids except for o2 voltage and the rest are grey x;ed. I have tried new beta version and standard version restarted my surface go pro laptop and unplugged mpvi2 with no change but after several attempts or just luck it will randomly work again with PIDs although no gear selector

It was also showing me making 4,000hp at idle then 0 when I began to drive... Thinking it must be electrical gremlin?
    just had this issue myself did you ever figure out what happen to yours

Tuner in Training
    Yes I did a support request and Erik from HP tuners was a big help with diagnosing things and it turned out it was my fault with somehow clicking my. AEM X series wideband on the wrong ECU channel which caused a conflict.

Make sure your wideband is on ECU default 6 that is if you are running a wideband and seeing this issue as well?