Thread: GM 10L80 No info or support?

Tuner in Training

GM 10L80 No info or support?

I am about to send my TCM to HP to unlock my 19 ss A10 because it is slipping but am worried about the lack of support online with how and what is being tweaked. Is everyone holding cards close to their chest or I incapable of searching properly?

Potential Tuner
    I don't think GM knows how the 10l80 works lol. what mods do you have?

2019... and slipping? whoaaa

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    2019... and slipping? whoaaa
    Was the VTT setup incorrectly.. at least appears to be the case now. knock on wood.

Tuner in Training
    Let me guess 4-5 shift. I have a full Bolton 19ss and I have the tcm unlocked. I made a few tweaks that seemed to make a small improvement but, There just isn?t enough tables to really do anything.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado View Post
    Let me guess 4-5 shift. I have a full Bolton 19ss and I have the tcm unlocked. I made a few tweaks that seemed to make a small improvement but, There just isn?t enough tables to really do anything.
    My VTT tables were off so that made it worse but I still wanted to unlock tcm for some additional shift functions I have read can be programmed into it. Do you think its worth getting it unlocked?

Tuner in Training
    I would say it?s worth it to be able to control shift points and converter lockup. You can bump up the pressure offsets and that seemed to make my wot 4-5 more consistent but, I believe that is kind of the nature of the beast when it comes to the 10l80e.ive been talking to a company about getting the Raybestos clutches installed and I believe they have been Messing with the valvebodies.

If you want you can pm me and I can give you my number. I?d be interested In what you changed in vtt and I can explain a little better what all you can change with the tcm.