Thread: How to complain to hptuners?

Potential Tuner

How to complain to hptuners?

I'm sure many will get a good giggle outta this Texas boy, but how do you complain to hptuners? I'm new to tuning, and a little more than irritated! First time user, just purchased, and it cost me $150 worth of tunes for a ls gen 4 DOD delete!?!?! AFTER TROLLING THE WEB/AND REGISTERING TO ALL THE FORMS, to get all the driver updates....... blah, blah and so on, to even get the damn thing to work! Next to 0 instructions and takes a couple hours of homework!!

Should have only been $100 in credits. Seems like you read out the FPCM (fuel pump control module) when you read the PCM/TCM and that's why it prompted you to spend the extra credit. It's a common thing for that to happen.

Yep, no instructions with HP Tuner. Pretty much all learned through courses/books and or youtube video's. As well as lots of reading on the forums.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

lol.....he said a couple hours

Advanced Tuner
    There "IS" a How To in the Help file to get you started.
    At least there was one.

Potential Tuner
    i did the same thing and
    credits are 67$ up here in canada . it wouldnt be so bad if there was something useful in there lol

Potential Tuner
    Looks like I could have completed the write in just the fscm, for dod delete only

Potential Tuner
    Yep... hours!

Gotta know what you're doing with this stuff man... this isn't plug-n-play, click a couple buttons stuff...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Potential Tuner
    Didn't say it was "all clickin buttons" might know what in doing, just not h.p software huh. But thanks for not answering my question.