Thread: Any stock tunes for 2005 cummins

Potential Tuner

Any stock tunes for 2005 cummins

my truck is already tuned. Put 100hp injectors in it and smokes like a freight train at low throttle. Just looking for a stock tune to put in it until it makes it to tuner. I usually don?t do this but he said to give it a try until he is able to do my truck. Thank you

Tuner
    Do a read on the ecm and it create a stock file that you can use

Potential Tuner
    Well it has been tuned previously so when I read it it’s the tune already in it.

Potential Tuner
    It was tuned with another software. So I was just checking if anybody had a copy of a stock tune they had out of there truck.

Banned
    HP Tuners will not give you a read out of your 2005?s currently loaded tune. Do a ?read out? and it will give a stock tune.

Do you have an hp tuner account? You can check the tune repository. Im sure there were a couple stock tunes there for 05. 04.5 to 06 should be pretty close anyway.

Banned
    Any tune posted by anyone is only good for reference, not flashing. If he wants a stock tune for his truck that he can flash with HP Tuners he?s got to be like everyone else and plug it in to his truck and hit the read button, the software will spit out a stock tune for his truck just like it does for everyone else. Something his ?tuner? should be well aware of will happen. Only one other software out there for the 2005 that?s worth anything for custom tuning and it will return his truck to stock so why go from that software it was tuned with to HP Tuners just to return to stock till his ?tuner? can?t get to his tune is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jim P; 01-06-2020 at 12:51 PM.