Thread: ID 1050x Injector Offset with Vacuum Reference FPR

ID 1050x Injector Offset with Vacuum Reference FPR

Just completed my return line setup on my 2015 6.4L Challenger.

Attached is the offset data that ID specifies for you to use with a non-vacuum reference setup (Stock).

Basically, ID tells you to use the Hellcat 400 kPa row for your data.

Would you guys continue to use this offset data?

The car has been tuned out on this data for quite a while and runs extremely good; however I've never been completely happy with transients.

Since the offset values are constant on the Y axis, I want to believe that transients will now be much improved since differential fuel pressure will now be constant.

I have also "1" out the Fuel Mass Multiplier vs Pressure Differential table.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kenandjenn4551 View Post
    Just completed my return line setup on my 2015 6.4L Challenger.

Attached is the offset data that ID specifies for you to use with a non-vacuum reference setup (Stock).

Basically, ID tells you to use the Hellcat 400 kPa row for your data.

Would you guys continue to use this offset data?

The car has been tuned out on this data for quite a while and runs extremely good; however I've never been completely happy with transients.

Since the offset values are constant on the Y axis, I want to believe that transients will now be much improved since differential fuel pressure will now be constant.

I have also "1" out the Fuel Mass Multiplier vs Pressure Differential table.
    Check your transient fueling and adjust as according. This does help with crisp throttle revs and cruise to wot transistions.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram