Thread: Nag1 w580 tuning

Potential Tuner

Nag1 w580 tuning

I have an 07 300c bracket car. I have raised the rev limit and shift points but for some reason can't seem to change shift preasure. Trans is stock except for 3200 stall converter with shifts at 6300 wot. Any help would be apreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Greetings. I’m married to a 08 Chrysler 300c with a few mods. Trying to learn to tune to have some fun. I’ve noticed not much on the nag1 tuning!i was hoping that it would’ve had more features for that trans. I’m sticking around to see who jumps jumps in with some insight. I’ve used Diablo i3, it was basic and wasn’t what I was looking for in a tuner for trans.my packages of joy should be here next week and will start the hp tuners Journey.

Tuner in Training
    Most of the trans tuning I've done on my car has been trial and error, and I feel like a transmission calibration will be different for each driver. The most aggressive factory calibration I've found is for the '13 Grand Cherokee SRT, but I'm sure if we could see some of the 600+ hp AMG cars that use this same trans, they'd shift even harder.

But the '13 Jeep should be a good start point with regards to clutch pressures and such:

:2013 Jeep 6.4L EGS53.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Ive been dabbling with my trans tuning in my 12 challenger nag1 with FTI 3800stall hard hit converter also, may be of some assistance. Are you just not seeing the options to change the pressures or are you asking what to do with them? In the picture below is a compare file of my current tune vs stock on my pressures tab. What Ive done is find as many like builds vs. stock that are somewhat close to mine and look at what they did in their tune and used it as a basis on where to start changing stuff. Not stealing peoples tunes but just trying to learn their thought process based on what they change for certain mods. Its probably frowned upon but its not like im doing it for money or anything, just trying to make my car a little faster.

Screenshot (1).png

Potential Tuner
    An interesting, but rather difficult topic for me. Thanks for your answers, I get to know the world of tuning.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinbhayes5 View Post
    Ive been dabbling with my trans tuning in my 12 challenger nag1 with FTI 3800stall hard hit converter also, may be of some assistance. Are you just not seeing the options to change the pressures or are you asking what to do with them? In the picture below is a compare file of my current tune vs stock on my pressures tab. What Ive done is find as many like builds vs. stock that are somewhat close to mine and look at what they did in their tune and used it as a basis on where to start changing stuff. Not stealing peoples tunes but just trying to learn their thought process based on what they change for certain mods. Its probably frowned upon but its not like im doing it for money or anything, just trying to make my car a little faster.

Screenshot (1).png
    Whether you were able to reduce the switching times to 120-150 ms with these adjustments?