Thread: new member

Potential Tuner

New member here.Just got a buit Ls1 back together and installed a T Trim.Got a tune from a buddy,we revised a few things to get me up and down the road til i can get to my tuner to get it right.Thought about posting a log so you experts could take a look and see how bad its off.I bought hptuners earlier in the year but still not near about educated on all the parameters.Actually i have alot to learn.Anyway,glad to be here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RickeyAnders; 01-05-2020 at 06:11 PM.

You listed nothing about what you did to the engine or anything related to parts. And no tune file.

So it's really tough to tell you what you have right and what is wrong as far as settings go.

Only based on the log, it's lean per the fuel trims. The positive trims means it's adding fuel to make it happy.

The data log is missing many important channels. Things like knock retard, commanded Lambda or AFR, cylinder airmass, injector pulse width avg for both banks. You need to remover the 1 bar MAP sensor channel and replace it with a 2 bar or 3 bar channel so you can see KPA above 104, aka boost. A wideband o2 sensor needs to be installed so you can monitor real time AFR/Lambda, ideally that needs to be put into the logs as well.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Engine is built ,K1 Technologies crank,callies h beam rods,wiseco pistons,243 heads,custom cut turbo cam.Was gonna go big turbo but got a deal on the blower.I have a wideband,will soon go to speed density tune.Just wanna get it decent til i swap over and do a meth kit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So stock MAP sensor for now and what injectors are installed?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    yep stock map,60lb injectors
    Last edited by RickeyAnders; 01-05-2020 at 08:04 PM.