Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NAG1 TCC Commanded Slip never at 0

try this:

zeroed all tables except 1st shift and 2nd shift, do like Screenshot (all other shifts must be zeored to).
    tcc apply.png

zeroed all tables except 1st shift and 2nd shift, do like Screenshot (all other shifts must be zeored to)

tcc release.png

Zeroed all tables (comfort sport and normal)

tcc slip on power.png

do like screenshot in all tables (comfort sport and normal)

tcc slip coasting.png

sorry of my english is bad.

If you try this it will reduce tcc slip below 50 rpm

Ok. The car is down right now with a supercharger install. All most done.

Thank You
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

so guys is it more better for power and accelerating if we pot slip tables all to zero ? talking about performance tcc with 4000 stall and the apply/release tables tuned for it

With the tune I have attached , my car run like that : https://youtu.be/Zm0GZbzlpb4

Esp still on in the video. You can increase tcc apply and release on 1st gear if you need.
    I have stock torque converter. And I don?t how your torque converter works. I believe that stock tc is a 1500 or 1800 rpm.

my car is heavy moded and the tcc stall is high also i did rise up apply ans release tables so when i shift on 6700 it turn back to almost 5900 and thats cool but on tcc slip tables i did nothing so am asking if making them zero will effect my tcc for good or bad while its 4000 stall ,,
    thanks for helping ^^

You can try, it takes 5 minutes.

ok boss am gonna do it and hit you back later .. thanks ^^

Ok, I hope it will work like you want.

oh yes it did help so much ,, zero all tcc slip tables : DONE
    thanks alot man

Glad it suits you^^

so when you do as mentioned above, you get any kick when shifting or its still shifts smooth ?

It shifts a little bit harder

Quote Originally Posted by arbracam26 View Post
    It shifts a little bit harder
    cool,
    will give it a try on my wrangler

Hello everyone,
    Bit late to report back ,got quite busy

So I made changes as described, works fine In higher speeds
    But when cruising in city in slow speed, I keep getting kicks shifting up and down, also shifting not smooth now

Anyone got same effect ?

Hi
    Put stock values in tcc slip on confort and normal mode. It will shift smooth when cruising

so guys is zero down apply and release tcc tables will make the car go harder and faster on gears ? or rising them to keep the tcc unlocked is better for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by GeForce1986 View Post
    so guys is zero down apply and release tcc tables will make the car go harder and faster on gears ? or rising them to keep the tcc unlocked is better for that ?
    any one can tell ?

rise up from the dead