Thread: VE tuning for cam swap

Advanced Tuner

VE tuning for cam swap

Ok guys im still at the beginning stages of my build, forged rods, pistons, and cam, I have already signed up for the hands on class from the tuning school but have not yet received my books. Im looking at getting a head start on the tune for my car and looking for all the help i can get. I know i'm going to switch ANN off and wanted to know where a good start would be for me to get the car to fire up the first time, also can anyone provide any links to discussions on tuning with ANN off? i've looked around with no luck. Hoping that when my course materials arrive they will be enough to get a rough tune in the car to get me going. Just here looking for information to point me in the right direction. This is the current tune in car. Whipple tune MAKE CHANGES HERE.hpt

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Wow thanks SultanHassan wasn't expecting that, I do thank you for that and ill add my cam setting to it for a base start up tune. Just my course materials from The Tuning School so i've got some reading too do before i dive into the tune, Still looks like im a few weeks out from getting motor back from machine shop had to order pistons from diamond and be a few weeks