Thread: LT1 Camaro Light Throttle Timing Issue

Potential Tuner

LT1 Camaro Light Throttle Timing Issue

Hey working on a 2017 SS Manual car. We added a camshaft, and longtubes. Got our WOT dialed in and fuel is nice, working on some low end diveability stuff. The car stumbles taking off you can watch timing drop super low or negative then it comes back up to normal and drives great. Looking for some direction on this one. I attached the file and the log from driving it. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Command more power there.. that’s why Tq management comes in and removes spark

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    who did your tune? I have a 2019 camaro ss e85 2" long tubes and see alot of differences in your tune vs mine. I have never seen zeros for timing in 400 rpm before, your spark table is a kinda rough, you have alot of weird timing things and didnt zero stuff like vcp/ vcp pda
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner
    I would also set your maximum knock retard table back to stock, or at least have some values in there. You know, that way if you're being too aggressive you don't blow the thing up

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    I would also set your maximum knock retard table back to stock, or at least have some values in there. You know, that way if you're being too aggressive you don't blow the thing up
    Yeah that is on the list to return back to stock when finalized. I had some knock issues on dyno and was seeing if it was false or not. Turns out was some crappy gas.