Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tuner: 2018 Camaro SS A8

Quote Originally Posted by sevinn View Post
    I'm unable to look at logs this evening but I'm curious if you're logging desired rail pressure as well? The only way it would be rich now is if you weren't reaching desired rail pressure previously and now you are. Injector MS can also tell this story to some degree.

Okay, so the knock issue has subsided. I adjusted a couple of things there in the FF Advance table.

The desired rail pressure and rail pressure sensor are lining up nicely. So everything seems to be okay.

Wideband soon, headers shortly afterwards.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Drives: 2018 Camaro SS A8
    Modifications: Roto-Fab Intake, E85, NW 103mm TB, 1 7/8" Headers/muffler delete, MSD Atomic Airforce Intake Manifold
    150hp Wet shot on progressive control/standalone fuel system

Exclamation Surging issue

So for some time now i have been noticeing a light surge while driving at just about 60 mph.

This morning i played with the throttle a bit to see if i could narrow this down some because it was diificult to tell where this was coming from.

And what i have discovered is if i hold the throttle at 11%(1,388rpm) That the throttle begins to open and close around 5%. Bouncing from 11% to around 16% in one second intervals.

I was able to capture this in the log. Timestamp should match the file name.

Can someone help me understand what could be causing this?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Modifications: Roto-Fab Intake, E85, NW 103mm TB, 1 7/8" Headers/muffler delete, MSD Atomic Airforce Intake Manifold

*bump*

For anyone who wondered what the issue was with surging, it was transmission shudder.

Had the fluid flushed in accordance to the TSB regarding the shudder. Problem is gone.