Thread: 2.3 Ecoboost Flap Control, LC, Flat Foot Shifting

Potential Tuner

2.3 Ecoboost Flap Control, LC, Flat Foot Shifting

I have several maps for the 2.3 ecoboost, but I miss some features.

I try to add A Exhaust Valve Control that the Valve is closed on start up and in normal mode.
    I only found generalt Exhaust Valve settings.

I try to get a Launch Control with the symbol in the Cockpit LC and it would be perfekt in combination with anti lag/boost.

I try to get the Flat foot shifting.

I have most of my maps read by the HPTuner, but for e.g. the COBB or Mountune isn't readable with HPTuners.
    I read this maps with another tool, but it's a binary file, so I cant edit it in VCM Editor.

Any Ideas?

I could go with the Cobb Accesstuner, but I don't miss my other maps, because of power and driveability.
    And even the Mountune m400x has less power and kicks in to hard - and of course this one isn't edit by the accesstuner, because locked.
    To build up the Map starting with the OTS isn't what I want.

So I thought, I give HPTuners a try. unfortunately the best things still missing in the Software
    Or I didn't found it

Can you read the COBB or Motune file, but are just not able to open it?

If so, I ran across this with a Livernois tune. Open another file and then try to open the cobb/Mountune file as a compare. Worked for me.

Potential Tuner
    Unfortunately Cobb alters the operating system for the adjustable launch control, FFS, map swapping, and so on. I believe HPTuners will no longer recognize it because the OEM operating sytem is altered. You could copy and paste the changes made in the HPTuners files to Cobb accesstuner. All you'd need to do is compare the tune you like to a stock tune and then transfer those differences over, it'll probaby be time consuming but you'll have all the Cobb features with the calibration you like.

Potential Tuner
    Yes - that would be the logical step.
    As for example Exhaust Flap Control > HPTuners have the start up position in gegnerell, but not for cold or warm engine....

But its a long time for this work

And cobb changed the prgoramation of the torque control.
    So it isn't only copyiing, it's about to get the one system working in the other COBB vs HP new.jpg