Thread: "Burble" tune for 2011 5.7 Charger

Potential Tuner

"Burble" tune for 2011 5.7 Charger

Hey guys, been lurking for a while and just trying to soak up as much info as possible. I have a mainly stock RT charger for now. (I have a 274 cam and longtubes to throw on) trying to do little projects such as this one so I can work my way up to tuning my car with the cam.

Im having trouble with adding pops and bangs on decel. I logged and found the spots on the graph where its hitting decel. I retarded the timing in those spots and maxed the temp out on DFCO. From my understanding that should make it work. Right? The problem im running into is it will work great in park/neautral just revving it up to 2-3k RPMs and letting off and I get the exact burble im looking for. But when i use the auto stick to let off in the rpm range in any gear the car continues to hold RPM and never goes into "decel" is my timing too aggressive? Is there a setting im missing in DFCO? or in the trans? (even though I havent messed with that?) Any help to explain to me what im doing wrong would be great! My stock map and burble map are attatched. Pop Brian 1.10.2020.hptStock Brian 1.10.2020.hpt.

Thanks for the help!

At first, you should introduce yourself here : https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ourselves-here

Then, I understand that you run your car long tube headers and a 274 cam bolted on with the "pop brian 1.10.2020.hpt" tune? I'm right?

sorry if my English is bad, I'm french...

Potential Tuner
    No, it is a stock car right now. I just want to add "burble" to a stock map. The "pop brian 1.10.2020.hpt" is a modified tune that I tried to add "burble" in to.

Hi
    I saw your tune , you must also change the MBT and Minimum spark table to match the change in your part throttle

Potential Tuner
    hi guys, did you solve the burbles? im having the same problem