Thread: 07 Cadillac STS V Tuning help

Potential Tuner

07 Cadillac STS V Tuning help

I recently purchased an 07 Cadillac STS V I have made allot of mods and need some tuning help possibly remotely. I'm new to HP tuning and don't want to mess something up I've made some changes so its reasonably drive-able but its no where near releasing the beast, I've made the following upgrades. 2.35 supercharger pulley, 60lb Siemens Deka EV 1 injectors,Frozen boost heat exchanger, race cats, x pipe, flowmaster super 44s, MSD fuel pump booster, spectre stage1 & 2, NGK plugs, 100hp NOS dry kit. I was hoping to find someone with possibly similar upgrades. I haven't even tried the NOS since I've upgraded to the Siemins injectors I know i need the fuel injector tables right so I don't lean out and burn something up but finding injector data has been tricky. I'm hoping that I might find someone willing help me out a little. I have tune logs and scan logs I'm happy to share and am willing to listen to advice that is helpful while I learn what I'm doing. I've talked to allot of local tuners and shops and they keep telling me we don't do that platform anymore.
    Last edited by Thelayman; 10-02-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Here is a good start and my last tune. I had 72lb Siemens injectors

https://www.google.com/search?q=hptu...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PGA2B; 10-02-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Potential Tuner
    Thank you very much that helps immensely!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Hello guys. I am curious how the tune worked out for you. What size pulley were your running on the car as well. Thanks in advance.