Thread: Novice looking for advice with datalog

Potential Tuner

Novice looking for advice with datalog

Hi all,

New to the forum and HPTuners so look forward to absorbing some knowledge.

I have a 2015 Corvette with a Stage 1 Edelbrock E-force S/C. It has the stock edelbrock tune on it so I made a datalog while driving.

My area is 5300 elevation if that matters.

If I missed some important PIDs or didn't add some of the right files let me know and I'll backtrack.

Please take a look at my datalog and tell me what you see.

Thanks much.

Don
    Attached Files Attached Files

They sure make power enrichment on a hair trigger. The car is barely into the throttle and no where near boost yet and the commanded AFR just tanks to 11.29 commanded AFR and stays there for a while even at part throttle.

The timing doesn't seem to jive either. Lots of times it just nose dives to nothing or even negative timing when the vehicle is just starting to make boost/power. I've never seen a calibration for that setup so I just find it rather odd.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

[QUOTE=clifftrail;596428]Hi all,

New to the forum and HPTuners so look forward to absorbing some knowledge.

I have a 2015 Corvette with a Stage 1 Edelbrock E-force S/C. It has the stock edelbrock tune on it so I made a datalog while driving.

My area is 5300 elevation if that matters.

If I missed some important PIDs or didn't add some of the right files let me know and I'll backtrack.

Please take a look at my datalog and tell me what you see.

Thanks much.

Don[/QUOTE
    Im not much help but I would like to see the file they sent as I am putting one on my Z06. Is yours a Stingray or Z06?

Potential Tuner
    ^^^^ mines the stingray lt1. Ill post the tune later tonight when back from work and on the laptop for those curious to see. Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Here is a copy of the edelbrock tune that they provided and the stock tune for comparison.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Cliff! I mostly just wanted to see what all they do not change. I know they don't change too much at all and pretty fat on fueling.

Potential Tuner
    Yeah... same thing I'm doing is the comparison and trying to better understand what they go after. GL with yours.