Thread: Check my work?

Tuner in Training

Check my work?

Newbie here, been reading stickies and watching videos and just want to see if if ive messed anything up to badly yet so im starting with a 4.8/4l60e silverado, it now has a fbo cammed 6.0 and 4l80e. i did a segment swap for a 4l80e and a stock 6.0 engine tune from the tune repository. i also went ahead and put in the injector data i was given from another member of the performance truck forum.
    12613412 Injector Data.hptmodified tune from truck.hpt
    i believe i attached the tune as well as the injector data.

Not much to check, it's a stock tune with injector data changed lol.

Just go through it and adjust/change for the stuff you are and aren't using. Like disabled and trouble code in the DTC list, set them to no error reported. Disabled COT (cat over temp), disable the EGR ( non beta users will find it in the navigator's exhaust folder under the edit tab), raise the idle rpm a few hundred because of the camshaft swap, add some idle airflow to help it out.

Get a wideband and see if you can't figure out how to do MAF and VE tuning using the wideband. That'll be the biggest help for getting everything working together.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    ok ive put a little more elbow work in it. I've now messed with the primary VE table, and idle speed. Ive also turned off torque management and added electric fans. i can include how i wired them if that helps to figure out if i did it right. should this get me driving to the muffler shop and work till i get a wideband? let me give details of the build as well. 6.0 lq4 fresh(ish) rebuild, elgin 1839-p cam, speed engineering 1 7/8 headers, 12613412 gm injectors. any tips? mistakes?

modified tune from truck (2).hpt

Potential Tuner
    Hi mi cam 1839 forma 5.7 ls1 z28 untuned ,help ! Thx