Thread: 2018 F250 6.7L speedometer adjustment function not working

Tuner in Training

2018 F250 6.7L speedometer adjustment function not working

I've decided to start a new thread on this subject. Original https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-7-after-flash

I have a 2018 F250 6.7 and have been trying to update the speedometer for larger tires with no success. First trouble ticket response from HPT: "Connect the vehicle to the scanner program, go to the vehicle tab and down to Controls and Special Functions. Now you should see the Gear and tire wizard changes are made there." This function does not work for this vehicle, the controls and special functions box is empty when connected to the vehicle.

I have tried changing the speedometer calibration with HPT with no success. I've set the VID to disabled, updated gear ratio, VSS and NV base. VSS is set as low as it will go without getting the out of range warning. Tires are 37x12.50R20, vehicle speed 72 GPS 77-78.

I've spoken to a tuning company who uses HPT NGUAGE for tuning and they are NOT able to correct the speedo with HPT. They have their own handheld programmer to correct speedo issues.

I would like some input on the subject please. Current vehicle tune attached.2018 eng and trans 6.7 spedo change M1.1.hpt2018 eng and trans 6.7 spedo change M1.1.hpt
    Last edited by DPC; 01-14-2020 at 10:59 AM. Reason: wrong file

Tuner in Training
    This function is NOT supported by HPT. After a few trouble tickets and beta software test nothing worked. Last response from HPT: "Unfortunately after reviewing this with our engineers it's not supported."

Tuner
    Use Forscan