Thread: '02 Z06 w/ 2-bar SD upgrade...RTT no where to be found, any ideas?

Tuner in Training

'02 Z06 w/ 2-bar SD upgrade...RTT no where to be found, any ideas?

Hey guys, I just purchased a '02 Z06 with STS twin turbos and HP tuners. I just updated the software to the newest version 2.1.12. The car had 2 credits left and was still on 1-bar MAF set-up, so I upgraded it to the 2-bar SD set-up and did a 'write entire', and the RTT is no where to be found. I searched the forums and noticed when other people upgrade and click the 'OS' button that pops up the options to purchase (1-bar maf enhanced, 2-bar sd, 3-bar sd, etc) it says 'RTT' beside each option, but mine did not.

I do not even want to think about tuning this thing without real time tuning, can someone please point out what I'm doing wrong or what updates/etc I'm lacking to make the RTT appear. Or, does the Z06 VCM/ECU not have enough free RAM to tune 2-bar and RTT together? Thanks guys!!

Wait for the new release (.14). Should be about a week.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the responses guys. One of you said it isn't out yet, and the other posted up a link. From what I've seen I assume 'Shizon' is right and RTT isn't available yet for the '02 Z06 with 2-bar. Fun times ahead...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I just posted the link because it shows that if it says RTT next to the OS it means its available, if it doesnt that means its not available in the version of software you have. .14 is expected to be released in a few days at which time it will probably be available.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Great, thank you sir!