Thread: Buying another MPVI2 - move some credits from old MPVI2 to new one?

Tuner

Buying another MPVI2 - move some credits from old MPVI2 to new one?

Hi all

I'm currently working on a VCM scanner powered cluster.. have some really good results so far and would like to install it in multiple vehicles (my 2004 cavalier and 2006 corvette)

VCMdash_Cavalier.jpg

I had both vehicles licensed on my MPVI1, and upgraded to the MPVI2.
    I love it, but I'd like to purchase another MPVI2 in order to have both interfaces permanently installed in both vehicles so I don't have to trade the interface constantly between them.

Is there anyway to transfer a license from one MPVI2 to another if I own both? It would save me the $100 licensing fee on the new MPVI2 and allow me to leave each unit in its respective car. I do NOT expect both interfaces to have access to both cars, I literally want to CUT and PASTE one license onto the other interface so I can just leave it in the 'Vette.

The VCM cluster is great because it gives me a datalog in the native software I'm tuning with, and allows me freedom with arranging gauges and indicators I see fit.

Thanks in advance

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Unfortunately we do not offer cloning of interfaces/licenses from one interface to another. In order to have a license you would need to purchase & license each on the interface, there is no way around this.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    What are you using as the display?