Thread: More VCM scanner gauge options

Tuner

More VCM scanner gauge options

Hello,

I have been using HPTuners to power my instrument cluster for a while and would really like some new options/ features added to the scanner.

Scanner feature requests:
    -Full screen mode (I'm currently using Windows 10 magnifier tool to crop out the toolbars on screen. A native full screen mode, and having the scanner default to it on startup would make my life a lot easier).
    -Automatic scan on start up (it'd be great if we could have an option to have VCM scanner automatically connect and begin logging when it starts up. I can work around it, but a native feature would be great to have).

Gauge readout requests:
    -A number readout only. No graph, no gauge, with a label that can be either above or below.
    -Gauges that can have reverse needle sweep
    -Horizontal bars

Also, another thing I noticed with the scanner is that in older versions, I could stack gauges on top of each other without issue. Now, it seems whichever gauge/bar is updating will jump to the front of the other gauge/bar or obscure it. It's very limiting with arrangement of gauges/bars. Is there anyway to make it so that gauges/bars that are partially obscured by another gauge/bar won't render in front temporarily?

Thanks in advance

picture of current results:
    VCMdash_Cavalier.jpg

Tuner
    I agree. We need the VCM Scanner to be more modern and flexible like many of the ODBII Android scanners.

Your YouTube view of your dash is very impressive. Everyone needs to take a look at it.