Thread: Looking for some help with 2009 Suburban LTZ turbo time

Potential Tuner

Looking for some help with 2009 Suburban LTZ turbo time

2009 suburban LTZ, 76mm Precision turbo, BTR stg 1 truck cam, 80lb injectors, 6l80 with 3500rpm triple disk converter. The problem I am having is. It wont rev or build boost past the 4000-4500 mark and around 12lbs. I have looked and don't think I am missing a limiter. I have attached both a log running MAF only and a log running SD only. It is happening at around the same spot in both. It feels like it is setting on a rev limiter that just wont let it rev anymore. runs fine until that rpm and just wont go pas that piont. Only thing I saw in the tune that might be causing it is the zone and rpm boundries? They are set around that area. I don't have much experience and thought you guys might have some insight on it. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Are you getting any codes? The TPS never exceeds 49%. Where you actually pressing the throttle to the floor?

Potential Tuner
    Not full throttle on them logs. Just rolled into when it breaks up. No codes at all. I have a log with the pedal open but it just goes to 4000-4500 and breaks up and wont go past. I was wondering if it was a torque limit or something around them lines. It seems to happen as soon as I reached the 640 torque limit in the scanner under delivered engine torque. Thanks for taking a look.
    Attached Files Attached Files