Thread: Sl55 AMG

Tuner in Training

Sl55 AMG

Are the SL55 AMG ever going to be supported.

Potential Tuner
    I think this would be a huge market segment if HP Tuners would support ME2.8. The price of the vehicles have dropped to the point where the average DIY enthusiast can afford to own them and modify them. ME2.8 was on all 55K applications and all 112/113 engines from 2000 until the end of it's life cycle. 55k's were in G wagons until 2009. I'd be willing to let borrow some engine control modules for any development needed.

Potential Tuner
    I agree Ive been waiting for years ! I have ecm titanium and can do everything with it .. If hp tuners supported me2.8 they would make a lot of $$$$$!! I will throw down if it helps to make it a reality...

Potential Tuner
    I bet many of those who own M113K engine superchargers version will love having their cars programmed with HP TUNERS.

Potential Tuner
    Yes, I do realize this is a years-old post. Kicking it, anyway.

I am a licensed WinOLS user, and can tell you that the market for the M113K (55K) cars is absolutely enormous. The cars are older, yes, but the market has finally hit the sweet spot where they are usually not junk, but people are not afraid to play with them, including putting money into them. If HP Tuners was amenable, I would be glad to assist with the engineering to get this rolling. I am myself and engineer, and have both tools and data that could assist.