Thread: Drivability gets worse over time

Drivability gets worse over time

Silver 2008 C6 Z06 Updated 8-23-21.hptHey y'all, has anyone experienced outstanding drivability when a car is freshly flashed, then after about 5-10 minutes of freeway cruising some surging pops up?

ill flash my car with a small modification and the car will drive amazing, no surging no bucking nothing just awesome. ill go on the freeway 80mph 6th gear cruise control and it drives pretty good. after 5-10 minutes in cruise control out of no where the car will start to buck and surge slightly for almost no reason. and when I then exit and do some city stop and go the surging is pretty bad (under about 2k rpm).

anyone have any ideas on why the drivability starts great but becomes poorer and poorer for no obvious reason??

Silver 2008 C6 Z06 Updated 8-23-21.hpt
    Last edited by Bigred1; 08-03-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    Machine Silver 08 C6z: AHP stage 4 CNC heads, CMS Stage 4 Cam, Longtubes, AHP Ported MSD intake, Vararam snake charmer intake, NW 103, BBE fusion and ID1050X's
    Victory Red 08 C6z: Heads, custom Cam, Longtubes, Ported Fast 102, Corsa Exhaust, Haltech intake - Sold

I would have to see a log, is it possible you have a bad O2 that will trim more and more over time, giving you incorrect fueling, do you have a wideband?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuner View Post
    I would have to see a log, is it possible you have a bad O2 that will trim more and more over time, giving you incorrect fueling, do you have a wideband?
    Attached are two logs
    8-3 new era log.hpl
    8-3 new era log 2.hpl
    Machine Silver 08 C6z: AHP stage 4 CNC heads, CMS Stage 4 Cam, Longtubes, AHP Ported MSD intake, Vararam snake charmer intake, NW 103, BBE fusion and ID1050X's
    Victory Red 08 C6z: Heads, custom Cam, Longtubes, Ported Fast 102, Corsa Exhaust, Haltech intake - Sold