Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 and up Mustang Gt Burble

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDSM View Post
    Attachment 103141
    Here you go!
    thank you, thank you!

Tuner in Training
    Don't know what this is, but since a better tune is on my 2018 Coyote 5.0 Gen3 (crate engine in kit car)- no more rumble down the gears. Turning on burble doesn't do anything.
    Does anyone know what's going on?

I have tried this setting on M6 (no sport mod) but it dose not work. any help/guide...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by coach36 View Post
    Don't know what this is, but since a better tune is on my 2018 Coyote 5.0 Gen3 (crate engine in kit car)- no more rumble down the gears. Turning on burble doesn't do anything.
    Does anyone know what's going on?
    Coach Can you post you base file so we can take a look..

Tuner in Training
    It was only working for me in sport mode. A few months ago I did a repull from the car and reflashed the same tune and it started working in all modes. Not sure why, but it's working perfectly.

Josh

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by OzTuning View Post
    Here you go.... Attachment 96311
    I tried this exact change and it still isn't working for me. I'm not sure where to go next.

Potential Tuner
    I?m new here. I?ve mastered this burble mode. Does it consistently, on command, period. If anyone?s having trouble, I can figure out how to put a file up on here.

Advanced Tuner
    Sub’d

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by logandidthat View Post
    I?m new here. I?ve mastered this burble mode. Does it consistently, on command, period. If anyone?s having trouble, I can figure out how to put a file up on here.
    My car went to the dealer a few months ago for airbag work. They updated the PCM and the burble stopped working. Interested in your file if it's available.

I've got it working, sort of, without the burble logic by lowering the lower torque ratio clips on decel allowing more spark retard without messing with mapped points. Still figuring out one or two things.

Potential Tuner
    i know the GT500s have an OS mod to allow burble in all modes. Not sure if it is available for standard GT cars.

Tuner in Training
    Has anyone gotten the burble mode working on 18+ Whipple OS? It exists in the calibration, but setting it up similarly to how it worked prior to the supercharger install produces nothing. For some reason it does not appear to allow the torque ratio commanded in the burble mode tables.

Potential Tuner
    how Lucky!! you guys have a dedicated burble option.. we (the poor guys runnin Gen 2 coyotes) have to do it manually and pray it does not f*** up the performance of the car T_T