Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 and up Mustang Gt Burble

Advanced Tuner

18 and up Mustang Gt Burble

Has anyone done anything with the burble tab to add some pops on decel and in between shifts? Have a Customer that I have tuned his 19 and wants me to add that. Just looking for a bit of info how to increase the intensity of he wants it more aggressive. I see the bullit file is different with it then the normal Gt file.

The bullit is factory enabled but it does not burble much with stock settings. You can lengthen the time and how easy it enables, but as far as between shifts I don't know, I've only played with it on my 10speed auto.

Advanced Tuner
    I have yet to play with that tab as far as changing the enable and disable and for how long, and suggestions at all to try?

Advanced Tuner
    So I tried the bullet settings and lengthened the times a bit hoping it would pop some. It didn’t, so I went back to the method of how I usually set of the spark tables to pop. Set my mbt tables From .20 load and under to 10
    Degrees across the board. Pops just like he wants but now he said he noticed the auto rev match does not function now. Could that be due to how I have the spark tables by any chance does anyone know?

Advanced Tuner
    You need to adjust dfco in the fuel tab and dfco in the torque ratio tables.
    Stock settings will have timing too advanced during decelerstion or on between shifts. It could be 30 to 50*. Mess with the ratio tables to get spark less advance until you get the sound you want .

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    I did - works just fine
    What did you do sir?

Advanced Tuner
    Once I made the changes I stated in the spark tables it gave him the sound he wanted , although I was trying to make the burble tab do the work instead. The issue now is after I nodded the spark tables his rev match does not function anymore. Trying to see if it’s a fluke thing or if changing the spark tables would have any affect on that which I’m doubting.

Burble logic - works just fine. Play with setting a little it will do what you need.

Advanced Tuner
    I’ll keep trying just wish this car was closer to me so I could have more time to get this down. So if I wanted to increased the speed of how it pops and so on would I increase the duration in time or lower it?

Don't go too far with burble or you will end up destroying your cats.

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you sir

Tuner in Training
    Here you go.... burble.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you sir that is much appreciated!

Tuner in Training
    I was messing around with burble on my 2020, this thread is very helpful. One thing that is strange is that the burble settings work great in sport, however they don't seem to work in normal. I have my sport and normal mode settings the same right now. The mag suspension only changes with the mode switch, so I want the burble to work when my suspension is in normal mode.

Anyone have experience with burble in normal mode?

Advanced Tuner
    My friend's 2018 is the same. I setup Burble and it works great in sport mode. Does not work in Drive at all. There must be some logic which bypasses it in Drive (and possibly an unexposed parameter).

I have a new tune to try to see if I could get it to work in Drive but waiting for the virus crap to settle down first
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Tuner in Training
    Has anyone tried it on the 2018 gt 6 speed manual

Tuner in Training
    I have tried it on a 2020 6 speed. Great in sport, no difference in normal as far as I can tell.

Potential Tuner
    Anyone have the bullit HPT file?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Devirus69 View Post
    Anyone have the bullit HPT file?
    2019_Mustang_Bullitt_stock_file.hpt
    Here you go!