Thread: LTB2 Pegged at 19.5

Potential Tuner

LTB2 Pegged at 19.5

I'm brand new to tuning so I put this post off as long as I could while I tried all the solutions I've found so far. The problem is my LTB2 is in the red at 19.5 most of the time. It comes down when I raise the RPMs but eventually finds its way back to 19.5.

Here's what I've done to troubleshoot. I've chased down and filled any exhaust leaks. I checked for vacuum leaks and did not find any. I pulled and checked all the bank 2 spark plugs and checked for any obvious issues. They looked good and were gapped correctly. I checked all my wires. I swapped the O2 sensors and the problem persisted.

Something that seems odd to me is that LTB2 is pegged at 19.5 before I even start the engine. I tried pulling the negative battery cable for a while thinking maybe it would reset something, but problem persists.

I have a fairly modified 2002 Tahoe with a 5.3. I had a professional tune a year ago. Recently, I did a 4L80e swap and bought HP Tuners to do the segment swap and learn how to tune in general. All seemed to go well with the segment swap, but now that I have HPTuners I noticed the LTB2 situation.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Reset the trims with the VCM scanners, should be in the vehicle function icon.

See what happens to the trims once they relearn. Possible you could have a intake gasket or injector o-ring issue on that side causing the higher fuel trims.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry for not thanking you sooner, your solution helped very much.

Which problem was it?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.