Thread: baro pressure axis problem

Tuner in Training

baro pressure axis problem

i cant seem to edit my baro multi past 110.3 only 0 or 110.3 help please

also review what i could improve im looking for about 100hp and to fatten my fuel up alittle
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    There are limits as to what you can change a value to, sure you aren?t at the limit?

Tuner in Training
    the tune i have been using as refrence has his at 137.9 for the start and goes up from there but cant even change it back to stock

take that back i was able to change them to stock but still cant go above 110.3
    Last edited by creamerpro; 01-19-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Banned
    Looks to me like 110.3kPa is the limit you can raise it up to.

Tuner in Training
    if you take a look at this file hes goes to 206 kpa
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Curious as to why you see the need to raise baro axis above 110.3kPa, you will never ever ever see that kind of barometric pressure.

Tuner in Training
    where do i need to be to raise my boost? could you take a look at my first file and tell me what i could do to fatten out my fuel i like i run out of fuel and boost quick

Banned
    would help being more specific to which table you are talking about. Like Pilot Timing Baro Correction Multiplier table. I'm guessing the limit is 110.3kPa, which is like 16psi atmospheric, standard sea level atmospheric is 101.325kPa or 14.696psi, unless you plan on driving well below sea level, what's the point? If you want it at 206.8kPa at the upper end and just must absolutely must have it there no matter what, you'll probably have to get user defined parameters and adjust it there. FYI, pull a hard run your turbo will actually cause a drop in barometric pressure reading from the suction of the turbo inlet, for what it's worth.

Tuner in Training
    ive been doing hard pulls all morning

Tuner in Training
    did you get to take a look at my boost? and fuel?

Banned
    Your rpm limiters are holding fuel back, it's calculating fuel derate being setup at stock values. Your main pulse limiter is still set at default. AT a glance, your pedal map is still at default. Rail Pressure appears to be at default. Just a few quick observations.

Banned
    Really know nothing about your truck so can't really say much.

Tuner in Training
    03 auto with just exhaust im new to all this. do you have something i could reference for my pedal map and fuel derate?

Quote Originally Posted by creamerpro View Post
    03 auto with just exhaust im new to all this. do you have something i could reference for my pedal map and fuel derate?
    Do you know how to increase or change cylinder pressure? Not to be rude but you shouldn't just jump into tuning something if you don't understand it. I wouldn't jump into the ring with floyd mayweather without first having some sort of boxing of skill. You need to spend time learning how a diesel engine operates and then really get to know the tables on you ECU and start finding correlations.