Thread: Forced Induction Tuning

Potential Tuner

Forced Induction Tuning

Back info- 2010 cadillac cts 3.6L Supercharged (8-9 psi)

The kit provided a base 'starter' tune. I know it could be timing advance and increasing the richness (knock sensors going off). Gas economy is poor and i want to tinker. Reviewing online about tuning and watching great videos and searching google came up with more questions. lots of videos have you close loop the o2 and fail the maf sensor; no where in my hp tuners is this an option plus speed density is missing. is this the car or do i need to buy something from hp tuner or do i need an aftermarket ecm?
    Last edited by tcf; 02-26-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Why would they advance the timing for a s/c? I have to say your post does not make a whole lot of sense, sorry. All of those options are in HPTuners but it sounds like you need to patiently read TONS before you "tinker" or even ask questions. Trying to be nice here to help...
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

Tuner
    If this is Todd please email me some more driving scans! I sent a scanner configuration on Jan 19th that'll give me more info. And yes there's a LOT missing on LLT 3.6s with the Bosch computers, completely different software.