Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rtd

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
    HPT fixed it for me. I opened a case with them and got a reply within a day. It was necessary to have to buy the 2 credits for my stock OS because the OS that came from my tuner is different. They walked me through with my issue of not able to download my stock OS even if I already had it licensed. If I remember it right, they had me delete some files on the HP Tuners>Setting folder and then resync the interface.
    I?m having the exact same issue you had. What?d you do exactly to fix it?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by C7Bino View Post
    I?m having the exact same issue you had. What?d you do exactly to fix it?
    Open up a case to them in regards to your issue. Like I have said, following HPT's instruction of deleting some files on the HPT folder and then resync the device. That fixed my issue. I just can't remember the whole process.

Potential Tuner
    I have my custom tune files which is a HPT file. My RTD device does not recognize these files and the company that did the custom tune does not know how to convert the file from HPT to RTD. Any help will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by joguill00 View Post
    I have my custom tune files which is a HPT file. My RTD device does not recognize these files and the company that did the custom tune does not know how to convert the file from HPT to RTD. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    I have my HPT tunes saved on my computer. I have and RTD device and my tuning guy does not know how to convert the file from HPT to RTD so i can use the tune. The problem is he is 100 miles away and i cannot go to the shop every time i need the tune removed for factory work. I really need the tune converted so i can load it back onto my truck. This is getting really frustrating.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by joguill00 View Post
    I have my HPT tunes saved on my computer. I have and RTD device and my tuning guy does not know how to convert the file from HPT to RTD so i can use the tune. The problem is he is 100 miles away and i cannot go to the shop every time i need the tune removed for factory work. I really need the tune converted so i can load it back onto my truck. This is getting really frustrating.
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"