Thread: 2019 f150 ecoboost

2019 f150 ecoboost

3.5L, mvpi 2, no matter what I do I get error codes! It will not read. Seems to be part of the course everytime I go to read one of these things. Thre transmission seems to want to read but the processor will not auto find the hardware type. I have tried every type of processor that is an option for Ford even though I knew it wasn't right. I get X74, x75 and I believe x46 for error codes if my memory serves me correctly. What processor is even in this thing?

Unknown controller 2019 Ford f150.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jah81592 View Post
    3.5L, mvpi 2, no matter what I do I get error codes! It will not read. Seems to be part of the course everytime I go to read one of these things. Thre transmission seems to want to read but the processor will not auto find the hardware type. I have tried every type of processor that is an option for Ford even though I knew it wasn't right. I get X74, x75 and I believe x46 for error codes if my memory serves me correctly. What processor is even in this thing?

Unknown controller 2019 Ford f150.jpg
    Are you sure you have the latest BETA version?
    I have a 2019 Raptor and it reads and write just fine.

If not, i would contact support of HPTuners

Tuner
    You need to be connected to the internet to read the TCM. Sometimes you need to disconnect and reconnect the USB for the MPVI2 to get it to connect to the ECM.