Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: NAG1/A580 Part Throttle Shift Scheduling Table Tuning

Potential Tuner
    Any progress been made on this? I'm about to just order a TCM from OST dyno. Feel like I wasted my money on the tuner since fixing the hang in 3-4 and the way to quick downshift from 5th was the reason for buying it.

Tuner in Training
    It has been 3 years.......

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HaasExp View Post
    It's not perfect but this is how much i reduced the shift speeds to get the shifts to not hang as much between the 3-4 upshift under light/medium throttle conditions. Note that this is on a Rubicon Unlimited with 4.10's and 35's
    Attachment 111102

Potential Tuner
    Could you help me with mine [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by InDEBTicon View Post
    Any progress been made on this? I'm about to just order a TCM from OST dyno. Feel like I wasted my money on the tuner since fixing the hang in 3-4 and the way to quick downshift from 5th was the reason for buying it.
    Did you end up ordering a TCM from OST and did it fix your shifting issues?

Nothing really here to update. We've all found some issues but no real solutions as yet. Still missing some critical parameters to properly tweak these part throttle up and downshifts due to the speed offsets.

Quote Originally Posted by HaasExp View Post
    Did you end up ordering a TCM from OST and did it fix your shifting issues?

Nothing really here to update. We've all found some issues but no real solutions as yet. Still missing some critical parameters to properly tweak these part throttle up and downshifts due to the speed offsets.
    Hptuners does not have all mapping for these tcu's only about 25% of them. To change part throttle up-shift and downshift speeds, gear box learning values have to be changed using winols. What we do with mercedes side and uses same type of control area but different operating system and fixes the part throttle shifts that up-shift to soon into high gear at low speeds and have better downshifts.