Thread: No Nissan support at all?

No Nissan support at all?

I've been tuning with HPTuners several years and love it...

10 days ago a client with a 2012 Nissan that shows coverage on the HPTuners site came wanting some tuning.

I read everything on here about tuning Nissans.

As the sticky shows, I got the "Validation checksum failed" message. So followed the instructions for "Validation checksum failed. You will be unable to save or flash this file. This isn't a bug in the software, and is perfectly normal." 10 days ago. I sent in all of the info just as this site says I should....and I still have not been helped.

This is quite disappointing.

Sorry for the delay, most of the time it's a lot faster than that. We try to complete all new definition requests inside of five days. I had to put off definitions for a little while to work on something else, now I'm getting back to all tickets and working through as fast as i can. It shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks for replying, Evan.

I understand having more to do than I possibly can do.

Hi Evan,
    Is there any hope for my customer's Nissan?

Quote Originally Posted by IARLLC View Post
    Hi Evan,
    Is there any hope for my customer's Nissan?
    Can you send me your ticket number

Thanks for responding.

Advanced Tuner
    Im hoping they jump on the Nissan tuning. Im about to purchase another one (Infiniti) and I would like to tune it and others...
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Me too.

I've got a 2018 Q50 sitting in my shop waiting for some fun but I need to take care of this 2012 Juke/Joke/Rogue or whatever it is first... Hopefully it will all work out pretty soon.

A friend with a 350Z and a 370Z is also waiting but so far...I sent in the expected "checksum" ticket for this Rogue on the 13th of Jan and...

Quote Originally Posted by IARLLC View Post
    Me too.

I've got a 2018 Q50 sitting in my shop waiting for some fun but I need to take care of this 2012 Juke/Joke/Rogue or whatever it is first... Hopefully it will all work out pretty soon.

A friend with a 350Z and a 370Z is also waiting but so far...I sent in the expected "checksum" ticket for this Rogue on the 13th of Jan and...
    You're on my list of things to do today

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    You're on my list of things to do today
    This Nissan/Infiniti project must be kicking yall's butts pretty hard. Will you all ever support the TCM for the Q50's 2016+? Or is that a work in progress?
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Rogue is done, you should be hearing from support soon. But you'll need to download the latest beta

Awesome, Evan! I will download the newest beta and look forward to hearing from support.

HI, Evan. I still have not heard from support. I downloaded the latest beta. Should I just call to have the car dropped off and try to read it again?

You won't need to re-read, just download the latest beta and the file you submitted in the ticket will open and you will be able to write back to the vehicle

That is great! Thanks so much!

I will open it tomorrow morning.

Evan,
    I just want to say thanks for taking care of this. Sorry I was not very patient.

It all worked out fine.