So, i have 2 project/work trucks. I will separate tunes and details below. Both are work trucks and family grocery getters. living at 9k ft elevation.
i have read and watched and compared files. took the hp performance online "class" thing.... just looking for some advice, suggestion, and criticism.

The 05 tows 15k Ish from time to time and i change the tune to the stock one. I have fought this thing from feeling like it's got nothing for quite a while, tried about everything I can think of. this is the best I've got so far....

The 03 doesn't really tow much. this thing wouldn't run on the stock tune... would idle but would move itself past 5mph lol. this one is running amazing and feels that it's making more than the 6.7 truck lol
I really would like to have a heavy tow and performance for both eventually.
thanks in advance for any help.

2005 dodge 2500. 6.7 (2009ho) engine swap on 5.9 electronics/early 5.9 stock injectors. Built auto, s363/s475 compound, studs, 6.7 cp3, stock injctors, 165 lift pump, all gauges.

stock file (what i tow with for now)
05 STOCK FILE.hpt

my attempt at more
05 6.7 try again, pretty happy.hpt

2003 dodge 2500. 5.9 studded. (new head, mdc drop in 59mm turbo, new injectors) egt and boost gauge.

stock
2003 dodge.hpt

happy
2003 its happy.hpt