Thread: how to adjust cranking fuel

Tuner

how to adjust cranking fuel

I have a 99 suburban that I put a 6.0 in, it has 243 heads, btr stage 2 truck cam, tbss intake, Warr cable throttle body, and flat top pistons. Runs good once its running, but during cranking its popping in the exhaust and I have to use the 100% flood clear on the throttle. I want to start adjusting the fuel at cranking but not sure where to start. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Or any helpful starting tips. 23 Changed after driving.hpt

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJReynolds85 View Post
    I have a 99 suburban that I put a 6.0 in, it has 243 heads, btr stage 2 truck cam, tbss intake, Warr cable throttle body, and flat top pistons. Runs good once its running, but during cranking its popping in the exhaust and I have to use the 100% flood clear on the throttle. I want to start adjusting the fuel at cranking but not sure where to start. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Or any helpful starting tips. 23 Changed after driving.hpt
    So I went into the cranking VE table and took out 15% and then took out 10% in in the stage 1 and 2 table as well. It starts up ok now but still wants to backfire a bit. Just wish someone could guide me in how to dial in any of those tables.