Thread: 2015 SHO on E85

Potential Tuner

2015 SHO on E85

Greetings! I've been trying to tune a 2013 SHO for the last couple of weeks. It was originally tuned on a SCT Livewire. Now I'm trying to tune with HPTuners. Supposedly it has upgraded turbos. Current mods include DW 1700cc injectors, Firestorm HPFP, 3-bar map sensor, and only running on E85. The issue I'm having is throttle closure, and I'm hitting some sort of limiter in 3rd or 4th gear around 5000rpm. I've attached the current tune and the last datalog. Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction to resolve these issues.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    raise scheduled torque max, raise maximum torque wot, and test

Potential Tuner
    I'll try that out. Thanks. Any other possible anomalies on the tune?

Tuner in Training
    change tip pressure under pressure control to 29.96, change pressure limit outlet pressure to 70, raise pressure ratios under overspeed, raise pedal enrich, lower cutoff rpms, raise knock retard limits, raise max load and max rpm on the same page, and change max accel in trans to 40, but most of all change things slowly and test. make one change at a time.

Potential Tuner
    I'm still getting the weird limit around 5000 rpm, and I'm getting some Tip-in detonation limit. I've done all the suggested changes. I also found out that the car originally had an SCT Livewire tune on it. It was never reverted back to stock. I've done a "write entire" on this current tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Rise driver demand and Maximum torque at wot