Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VR30DDTT Q50/Q60 tuning support

Cool! Looking forward to reading about your results.

Tuner in Training JustinWhiteTuned's Avatar
    2019 q60 silver sport started at 298 on the dyno, so far im at 382 but having issues due to it not showing the proper commanded eq as well as not having pids for knock or showing where timing is added or subtracted. seems extremely limited

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinWhiteTuned View Post
    2019 q60 silver sport started at 298 on the dyno, so far im at 382 but having issues due to it not showing the proper commanded eq as well as not having pids for knock or showing where timing is added or subtracted. seems extremely limited
    I was scanning my Red Sport the other day and I noticed the same. Mine is back at Infiniti for the belt issue. Smh

Tuner in Training
    Hi friend any one have experience tech/tips in tuning this Q60 2017 ? i read in other placeses that have very goon increase in TQ/HP with tune
    any advice would be great , gone to tune one of thems soon

Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicperformance View Post
    Hi friend any one have experience tech/tips in tuning this Q60 2017 ? i read in other placeses that have very goon increase in TQ/HP with tune
    any advice would be great , gone to tune one of thems soon

Thanks
    Im an experienced GM and Mopar tuner. And I own a 2016 Q50. Theres a few Nissan/Infiniti tuners in here with UpRev experience that understand all of the tables available. It would be NICE if they explained what the tables actually do. Ive sent my stock file to HPT to have them create a definition for it. Once I get the definition and figure this thing out, I will try to share as much as I can. Otherwise, us that arent familiar with these platforms might be on our own. At least they share info in the GM and Mopar sections. One of the things we say when someone asks how to learn HP Tuners, we say READ READ READ and SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH. Theres no information to read or search the the Nissan/Infiniti section, yet... Im over at infinitq50.org also. I will share as much as I can there also. Same username...
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    Im an experienced GM and Mopar tuner. And I own a 2016 Q50. Theres a few Nissan/Infiniti tuners in here with UpRev experience that understand all of the tables available. It would be NICE if they explained what the tables actually do. Ive sent my stock file to HPT to have them create a definition for it. Once I get the definition and figure this thing out, I will try to share as much as I can. Otherwise, us that arent familiar with these platforms might be on our own. At least they share info in the GM and Mopar sections. One of the things we say when someone asks how to learn HP Tuners, we say READ READ READ and SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH. Theres no information to read or search the the Nissan/Infiniti section, yet... Im over at infinitq50.org also. I will share as much as I can there also. Same username...
    Weren't you the ticket with the OS ID 5CW1E? You should have received a message back by now, that definition is done. Update to latest beta and reread.

Advanced Tuner
    Ok. I will try the beta. I just checked and I haven't received th email.
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    Yes would be great to share or read any info about these new vehicles, i also have a couple of experience in ford and dodge but wait to these nes nissan plataforms develop quick and if we cand share any info for others would be great

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinWhiteTuned View Post
    Evan, have you guys had a chance to add the knock PID and what?s up with the data logging? All the values are way off....while I was data logging yesterday, on a few pulls I did there was no way I was at 189mph!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by D1drift View Post
    Evan, have you guys had a chance to add the knock PID and what?s up with the data logging? All the values are way off....while I was data logging yesterday, on a few pulls I did there was no way I was at 189mph!
    Wow! I think the knock PID is in the "Extended Datastream" OS patch. I haven't attempted on mine just yet. Have you tried that patch?

Quote Originally Posted by D1drift View Post
    Yeah definitely send in a support ticket with a debug.dat file and a log example after you've done one, i haven't heard of that happening before on vehicle speed.

Tuner in Training
    Hey Evan,

Can you follow up on my current ticket:
    [#232308]: Knock PID and speed readings

The issue we?re having is that there are very few PIDs available for logging, and most that are a standard SAE parameters. I did some digging in the forum, and it appears that you guys have a patch for these cars that allows for extended datalogging parameters. That?s what we?re looking for with this file. This is a 2019 Infiniti Q50 ? OS: 4GK6A.