Thread: e85 conversion on cady srx 2005

Tuner in Training

e85 conversion on cady srx 2005

hi,
    after a e85 conversion on a sierra, I find it easy, so I try on my srx 2005 v6 3.6... it's completly different and no AFR on else easy to change.
    il's a ME9.6 ecm, I don't find nothing on the forum....help me please.
    I imagine I will find a map and add 30% on it, but no map.

very light on choice on fuel tab (advanced view, not basic) , will I need to cheat with "gain vs cylinder" or "pulse corrections" ?

or "injector cont" but not sure what I can do.

before I running correctly some year with a e85 box, so I can say injectors are big enough .

here my file, thanks

cadysrx.hpt

Tuner in Training
    a reply to myself: may the answer is here:
    https://www.trionictuning.com/forum/...php?f=8&t=3345

trying with krkte at 0.194246 and +2? at the 4 timing cards, little more rich on power enrich ect and iat adder on cold temperature. ft is near zero.

but cold start is bad, need multiple and long cranking, and find nothing to enrich the cold start, the map is backgroon , other temperature tune like injector offset temp start at 30 degres c, how to help the cold start??

so I did this:
    krte 0.22 instead of 014942 (big enrich on entire map for cold start and FT will do the job after)
    adding fuel ect adder below 10degres c
    adding 2 degres advance on entire maps.

starting is better, stft is -12, will see after the ltft, but after the ltft do the correction, may be I will lose the enrichisement on start.

ect adder is only for the power enrich, I need fuel ect adder on general fuel
    Last edited by sierra15; 02-08-2020 at 04:02 AM.