Thread: DOD/AFM Delete. 2015 Lt1 C7

Potential Tuner

DOD/AFM Delete. 2015 Lt1 C7

Guys! Is there a clear set of HP instructions to disable AFM/DOD for use of after market exhaust,and just plain getting rid of a 4 cylinder Corvette? ha ha

Yeah.

Find the Displacement on Demand tab in the fuel section of the calibration and set the master enable switch to disable. Save the file and write it to the car. It is that simple.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Its hysterical out there in the internet world communication!! I saw that under fuel but of course thought it was to simple so I Googled and also used the HP forum and OMG 10-15 different opinions/ways to delete!! Thanks my friend, Be well and DONE!!

The delete term can be used in several ways I guess.

If all the parts where actually removed and deleted, well you'd have several more steps with trouble codes, setting the camshaft type if it was also non VVT and things like this.

For just wanting the AFM/DoD to stop working, the enable to disable is what you need to do.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Yep! That's why I used disable instead of Delete! Im not ready to do a DOD delete quite yet! I love the car and its looks, now to make it run as fast as it looks. Im installing a E-force with 15% overdrive Supercharger LT4 pump and injectors, long tube headers, Cat delete 3" full straight exhaust. Catch Can, 600-675 crank HP. maybe a little Drag racing! But honestly I have a 7sec 1,600 HP X275 drag radial car, for the massive Drag racing thirst.

Good info. What are the other steps required when all the parts have been removed? also cats deleted... off highway vehicle.

2010 5.3 headers,cold air intake Thanks for any help