Thread: XRT Pro SD Card Crashed

Potential Tuner

XRT Pro SD Card Crashed

Hey everyone!

I have a 2012 F-250 6.7 that is my baby. She's a crew cab, 4WD, short bed, Lariat. Only modification other than delete pipe and block off plates is the Carli 4.5" lift kit. We've traveled to 49 states, Canada, and Mexico together. It had some parts fall off a long time ago and have never once had an issue. I'm currently sitting at 280k miles and climbing. I used the XRT Pro to take care of any potential issues to get ahead of the game and it has paid off. Stock setting with the off selection enabled. NEVER turned up. Period. Just needed it to breathe freely and travel stress free.
    Not sure what happened, but went to start the truck last week and nothing. After a long, long, long period of troubleshooting... I found out my SD card in my XRT Pro crashed and lost all of my files with it. Thoughts?
    Does anyone happen to have a Dropbox or any other method where they could send me a copy of their files to put onto a new SD? I?ve looked everywhere and can only find Cummins forums with their motor specific files. I would be BEYOND thankful. My truck is currently sitting on base (military) inoperable and need to get it back up and running immediately. Getting ready to move out shortly and would my truck functioning before I leave her for the next 9 months. One less headache to worry about when I return.

My XRT Pro had the following:
    SW 1.03.1
    TV 6.6.42

Or if you have any recommendations or advice I would greatly appreciate that too!

Do an update with the H&S Updater and put a new 8GB SD Card in.
    Last edited by calgarylsswapper; 03-03-2020 at 10:44 PM.