Thread: 2005 Jeep Turbo Tune verification and help

Lightbulb 2005 Jeep Turbo Tune verification and help

Hello all.
    I have been working on this turbo project for a while now.
    I tuned it wrong at some point and cooked my turbo.
    I have bypassed the turbo for the time being, so I can make a new base semi stock tune with upgraded MAP, injectors, o2 location, no cats, etc..

Once I'm able to drive it like stock with these items, I want to enable the turbo and then make the required changes.... with a tuners help... (hard to come by where I am located)

In the mean time, can you look over my files and let me know if you see something that needs attention....and recommend to me your observations and changes.

I have included my stock read... my current tune file and my last scan with those settings loaded.

Thanks!

Senior Tuner
    Is turbo clicked right so drain line is only going down and back to oil pan? I haven't looked at tune but don't see how you hurt turbo from tune and would lean more towards something with the install

Yup all is installed right. I had a rich issue that made my whole exhaust glow red like lava, and the turbo failed, and never came back after that without a massive wine noise. I've made adjustments and it's better now. What I found was.... with both o2 sensors enabled... my ve1 and ve2 tables became independent from each other... cause an imbalance in the mixtures, causing the two engine banks to fight... so I disabled the second o2 sensor and duplicated ve2 to match ve1.. and now all seems well.... but I am looking for another pair of eyes on the tune to see if there is something else I have set incorrectly.. spark is where I am ignorant... no idea what is normal or not.