Thread: BF Ford Manual No start

Potential Tuner

BF Ford Manual No start

Replacing a virgin ECU into Patrol that currently runs on an alternate ECU (However has a bunch of issues as well as Won't Read file, Checksum Failed etc). Replacement ECU tune file Read beautifully. Saved as Stock File. Amended PATS. Alternated PATS Switch/Alternate fields. Saved as mod file and wrote to vehicle. Vehicle attempts to start up to 400 odd rpm's, however doesn't run as expected. Turned off Clutch switch, Brake Switch, Power steer pressure switch's etc. Tried ALL combinations of PATS changes and won't run.

Refitted ECU the vehicle arrived with and runs as arrived. OK. ,

Submitted Support Tickets both to OZ and USA HP tuners support. Both were very helpful however No Bickie. USA advised try HP Forum.
    I did notice when in the Scanner Channels when Scanning the "Stock File" PATS STATE can be viewed. ENABLED. When the Mod file is written the PATS Channel goes grey and when scanned is removed from the channels list. (Possibly Cos PATS maybe disabled).

Never had much success in past turning off PATS successfully, if someone would be Happy to help if seen this issue before.

I've attached files for view (I Hope) they're attached.

Thanks in Advance Brad Hill
    Attached Files Attached Files