Thread: 03-04 Ford Mustang Off Idle Timing Goes Crazy

Tuner

03-04 Ford Mustang Off Idle Timing Goes Crazy

Hello,
    I am struggling with an 04 Mustang that has a Procharger and small cams installed and 6 lbs or so total boost, so I would consider it pretty mild it is a 4.6. It is running the cobra blue giant 39 lb injectors. I have had issues all along the way from not being able to connect since it was previously tuned with SCT. I had to have the dealer reflash the ECM with the stock tune and use the latest BETA version to tune and scan. (VER 4.5130). The scanner is erratic and locks up continuously so in the long run I don't know how well it will work to get the car dialed in. I can get the car to start and idle reasonably well, but any sort of part throttle acceleration and the car bucks and stumbles. The AFRs seems reasonable, but I can see in the log were the timing jumps positive and negative when this is occurring. I have flattened all the timing tables I know of to 20 to see if it will stabilize the timing and no luck. I have attempted to turn off the tip in spark and no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have attached a tune file and scan file.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    I changed the table row axis labels in several tables because what was uploaded were garbage numbers in many cases. I wonder if that could be effecting it? I have been unable to scan the timing tables. The column axis labels are load and I have been unable to make that work in the scanner. I have tried calculated load and air load. That is all I see that is available.